Skip to main content

budak india

So today after sungkai, when me and my friend was doing the dishes at our hostel's toilet, she asked me a question.

her: Eh dekat aras kita ni takde budak india ke duduk?
me: hmm. takde pun. cina je ada.
her: laaa kenapa takde eh.
me: tapi kalau ko nak budak mix india ada haa kat sini (referring to myself)
we both laughed.
her: tapi mana pergi india ko? putih je macam mix cina tak macam india.

sekarang ni kalau mengaku india orang pun susah percaya.haha. cuba dengar aku mengaku masa zaman sekolah rendah ka sekolah menegah dulu? LOL,
Pernah mengaku dekat kawan masa zaman matric dulu. Dia ketawa like "ko ni menipu ka apa? kalau ko cakap mix cina mungkin boleh la aku percaya".

I still find it funny sebab masa sekolah rendah dgn sekolah menengah bila orang tahu aku ada mix india diorang selalu menganjing. haha.

Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indonesian foods

Prepare your eyes. This is an all pictures blogpost.  I was in Jakarta 3 times only : when i first arrived, went to theme park, and going back to Malaysia.  So these foods are basically what i ate at Bogor or specifically at the village that i was doing my internship. Some are fast foods tho 😂😂😂 *not all foods that i ate are in cause i must be either too tired,too hungry or i don't care about taking pictures anymore. haha soto versi nasi. makan di rumah supervisor. ada sup,taugeh,bwg goreng,bergedil,keropok. kuih kacang hitam i guess? di Malaysia pun ada 😂 Jenang nanas. macam dodol. kerepek pisang tempe goreng that doesn't taste like one they don't use tapau bila bila bagi makanan to guest. semua dalam kotak macam ni. alaaa,macam kotak kek tu. btw, ini nasi padang. silakan pilih sop duren. favvv. sangat berasa durian okayy. durian+ice+cheese sop buah. susu cair+buah buahan+ais+sirap sikit kek lapis bogor dappp. mad...

FREE MANDARIN COURSE AT AMC COLLEGE KOTA KINABALU

Hello beautiful souls! 😊 I have always wanted to learn Mandarin since I was a kid. Pengaruh cerita cina. One of the reason to be excited to enter Uni was to take Mandarin as a foreign language. Unfortunately....my university (UKM) do not offer foreign language course as we are not located in the main campus in Bangi. I studied in UKM KL campus. So in Uni, I have been only learning English 😂 Then I told myself, I'm gonna take the course in AMC college once I graduated since the duration for the course is 3 months, I didn't get to do it while studying. By the way, I went to AMC after SPM as well, that's when I learned English course before I went to Matriculation.  After graduated in 2017, I applied for the course but never been called. Last year I finally get a PIC contact number and it happened that I changed my phone number but did not update in the system. LOL. Normally, it will take at least a year before you can get in due to limited number of particip...

Epic sunrise experience

Hello beautiful souls 💜 2 days ago we planned to chase the sunrise, again. After the failure of the previous one -- we only chase dream in our sleep. I have always thought that hiking would have the best chance to see sunrise cause people have been doing this in the morning. But well, me being me do not want to hike for sunrise since it took up too much energy. Then we thought, going to the beach should be fine.   Sehati sejiwa, yakin this time will be our time. So we chose Tanjung Aru Beach to chase for the sunrise in this beautiful Wednesday morning. I asked Deidre to give me a wake up call at 4 a.m.  I sleep for less than 3 hours only. Even I doubt myself if I am able to wake up 😂 She. really. called. me. For a moment at 4 a.m, I stay on my bed re-thinking my decision for this super early morning trip. But then Deidre sent a follow up text saying "Please confirm if you are awake so I can go to bath in peace" Wahh this woman....